Caroline made it to EBC. She did a big push from Loboche and pulled in just in time for lunch with the rest of the team.
The team is now getting ready for our Summit Push. We are all a bit excited and a bit neverous. Here is the current schedule, subject to weather of course
- May 18th – Move to Camp 2
- May 19th – Rest at Camp 2
- May 20th – Move to Camp 3 and sleep on Oxygen
- May 21st – Move to Camp 4 (aka the South Col)
- May 22nd – Rest at Camp 4
- May 23rd – Summit Bid and return to Camp 4
- May 24th – Down to Camp 2
- May 25th – Down to EBC
Well, that is the plan at least. I picked up a virus or a bug in Pheriche, so I am not feeling so good at the moment. I plan to move up to Camp 2 and assess the situation from there.
Please keep your fingers crossed for a safe and timely summit bid. Signing out from a Sunny and Hot EBC – stephen